The Burning Bush


Most of us don't notice the presence of God even when it is stuck in our faces.

Anchor Scripture: {Exodus 3:2-4}
''And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed. Then Moses said, 'I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush does not burn.''
So when the Lord saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the midst of the bush and said, 'Moses, Moses!' 
And he said, "Here I am.''

It was only when Moses turned to inquire (about the marvelous sight) that God called him by his name, introduced Himself to him, and dished out further instructions.

God will never force Himself down our throats except in special cases.

Lately, I've not been spending quality time with God as I used to and it's been taking a toll on me. The void has been taunting. And today, as I reached out for a pen and note pad to write about the revelation He deposited in me after going through some scriptures of the Bible, I felt the power of the Holy Spirit reinstated. With no doubt in my heart, I was called to decipher his word (via writing) and to proclaim it to every corner of the earth. I am first a Missionary Blogger, and second, a virtuous woman that prospers in other fields I'm involved in.

Nothing comes before God, everything comes after him.

If you're passionate about something, you''ll create time for it, but if you care less about something, you'll make excuses for it. 

We are never too busy to tend to that which we love and uphold in high esteem.

I don't know about you, but whenever I sideline God (subconsciously), the emptiness I feel is always on 'cloud nine'. From my deduction, putting God at the backseat is sin!

God seeks to introduce Himself to us everyday through creative means, but we are too busy occupying our minds with delusional activities.

Turn around and notice The Burning Bush around you today and watch God work through/with/in you.


Have a Lit day Fam!


No Blogging Without You, thank You For Visiting.

Comments

  1. Good information and great post. I like the website, and am sure to keep returning. Visit: power of the holy spirit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sir Isaac Newton Is Ranked No.24 Out Of The 100 People That Changed The World, With Jesus Christ As No 1..His Story Will Inspire You..Read And Be Encouraged

UNEQUALLY YOKED

Virtue Left Me...