Subtle Depression???


Been Not So Happy Lately...

I think I'm losing the writing gig
I think the new things I'm trying out are taking forever to click
I think I'm failing in my marital obligation
I think I'm not as fortified as I thought I'll be
I think I'm not smashing all my intended records
I think I've allowed fear overshadow me
I think there's a missing puzzle unidentified
I think my mind is just wandering and not at rest
I think my spiritual life is dwindling
I think I'm anxious for everything
I think I'm a shadow of myself
I think I'm losing my life

What happened to me? The shock from the sudden switch from Spinsterhood to Wifeyhood? Supernatural help... Please find me!


*The aforementioned are not subject to mental scrutiny, you'll not win. *smiles


Have a Blissful day Fam.


I've Missed You a Great Deal! Thank You For Visiting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sir Isaac Newton Is Ranked No.24 Out Of The 100 People That Changed The World, With Jesus Christ As No 1..His Story Will Inspire You..Read And Be Encouraged

UNEQUALLY YOKED

Virtue Left Me...