I'M WINNING!

To all the doors that got slammed in my face, God opened new doors!

To all who mocked me at my back, It's safe to say I'm laughing last!

To all who left me stranded, God picked me up and is making me a masterpiece!

To all who thought I wasn't good enough or too much to handle, God whispered into my ears saying, "You're good enough and more than enough baby!"

To all who looked away when I need a Mother-figure, God sent my Grandmother-In-Law and we're beginning to share identical looks!

To all who stole from me, you can keep all you stole from me. It will go out of style in the next few years and I'll have the limited edition!

To all who couldn't handle my imperfection, it's okay to distant yourself, I wasn't sent to everybody!

To all who looked down on me and currently are, I am very conscious about my worth and so un-bothered about your delusional opinion!

To all who swore I couldn't have a home, I'm creating an iconic family model!

To all who said No, God said YES!

Currently...

I'm focusing on being developed rather than being displayed.

I'm committing myself to in-depth thinking and meditation rather than dishing out counsels.

I'm plotting my life as the sole proprietor.

I'm Flourishing!



* I missed blogging and I missed you even more! What's up?!


No Blogging Without You, Thank You For Visiting!

Comments

  1. Yeahhhhhhhhh, my best blogger is back on track!!! We missed you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sir Isaac Newton Is Ranked No.24 Out Of The 100 People That Changed The World, With Jesus Christ As No 1..His Story Will Inspire You..Read And Be Encouraged

UNEQUALLY YOKED

Virtue Left Me...