The Natural Man
The natural man is said to be foolish, clueless, obstinate, proud, ignorant and most of all, possess the "I know it all" syndrome. The natural man is not open to change and learning new things. Even in his misfit, he believes help comes from within.
Anchor Scripture: 1 Corinthians 2:14
"But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."
For the natural man to transcend into the next phase, his vision must first be corrected. Ever wondered why natural men never win (spiritual) battles?
Interestingly, every "spiritual man" emanated from the "natural man," but the former, took intentional steps to exempt himself from "the natural man" status.
Characteristics of the natural man:
1. He is in the habit of justifying his carnally minded statute and antics. He operates by the prompting of his flesh,
2. He does not understand kingdom investments and strategic alliances.
3. Those who "speak in tongues" are mere noise makers to him.
4. He does not believe in tithing and the need to take care of his pastor.
5. He is stingy with his resources. i.e talents, finance, knowledge, etc.
6. He may be rich, but he will never be able to generate wealth.
7. He knows nothing about the operation of grace, faith and love.
8. He is vulnerable and easily manipulated.
9. He is proud and never humble to welcome the new.
10. Over-confidence in his dealings perpetually weighs him down because he fails to put God first and become equally yoked with Him.
11. He is too concerned about religion and doctrines.
12. His foolishness calls for urgent intervention. Don't bother trading words with him, it's only a waste of time until his vision is corrected.
13. He never positively inspires all who come in contact with him.
14. He only craves worldly satisfaction.
15. He is a church goer but never a Christian.
Never do real stuffs with the natural man, you'll get hurt/burnt in the process because his mentality sucks a great deal and you'll never actualize destiny or God's initial plan for your life.
Isolate yourself from the natural man today and receive immeasurable measures of blessings pressed down, shaken together and running over.
Have a Glam day guys!
No Blogging Without You, Thank You For Visiting