What Work Does...
Work keeps you busy from distraction.
For 20 years while King Solomon was involved in capacity building for the Lord God, he didn't have the luxury of time to go after the ungodly. Immediately work was over, and there was nothing more to do, negative thoughts and activities became the order of the day for him.
He got himself involved with foreign women of all sorts and stepped-up into committing advance sacrilege by worshiping the baal gods of his foreign women. He had a total of 1000 women in his life; 700 wives and 300 concubines. King Solomon started off real good but ended terribly.
The above Bible story explains the Biblical and social fact that abinitio, an idle man has always being the devil's workshop.
Work, whether paid or unpaid is good for our health and well being. It contributes to our happiness, helps us to build confidence and self esteem, and eventually rewards us financially.
* It keeps us busy, challenges us and gives us the means to develop ourselves.
* It gives us sense of pride, identity and personal achievement.
* It enables us to socialize, build contacts and find support.
* It provides us with money to support ourselves and explore our interest.
* Our physical and mental health is generally improved through work.
Today, don't lazy about, make sure you're WORKING.
No Blogging Without You, Thank You For Visiting.