Monday, 12 December 2016
Soul Food To Run With (Proverbs)
- A prudent person sees trouble coming and ducks; a simpleton walks in blindly and is clobbered
- Pound on a fool all you like, you can't pound out foolishness
- Just as lotions and fragrance give sensual delight, a sweet friendship refreshes the soul
- Don't respond to the stupidity of a fool, you'll only look foolish yourself
- Just as a door turns on its hinges, so a lazybones turns back over in bed
- God delights in concealing things, scientists delight in discovering things
- Don't talk about your neighbours behind their backs
- In the heat of an argument, don't betray confidences
- Don't envy bad people
- To win, you need a lot of good counsel
- It's better to be wise than strong; intelligence outranks muscle any day
- Strategic planning is the key to warfare
- Young people are prone to foolishness and fads; the cure comes through tough-minded discipline
- If you stop your ears to the cries of the poor, your cries will go unheard, unanswered
- Do your best, prepare for the worst - then trust God to bring victory.
and All Of The Above is how to live...
Happy New Week. Enjoy The Reason For The Season!
No Blogging Without You, Thank You For Visiting