Wednesday, 8 March 2017
What Happens When God Steps In...
- You won't have to negotiate with pharaoh (enemy of progress)
- You'll eliminate the two delusional phrases "what if" and "if only"
- You'll be still (unshaken)
- The foundation-less wall before you will collapse
- Your fear and insecurity will become history
- He'll bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you
- You'll be like the tree planted near the rivers of water bearing fruit in your season and your leaves will not wither
- You'll be like Mount Zion (Never shaken or terrorized)
- You'll be satisfied with long life and good health
- Sorrow and weeping shall disbound
- You'll cross over to fertile ground
- Whatever you lay your hands to do prospers
- You'll do undeniable exploits
- You'll not practice sin
- You'll unceasingly make joyful noises to glorify Him
- You'll multiply and be fruitful
- You'll be a lender and not a borrower
- Incontestable wisdom becomes your trait
- You'll do valiantly and be first in line
- You'll take over territories
- Love will be your yardstick for livelihood
Give way for God to step into your situation and experience all round victory and blessing on every side.
Have a Great day Fam
No Blogging Without You, Thank You For Visiting.