Did You Know...
- People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a mili-second.
- A good laugh and a good sleep are two best cures for anything.
- You can do a little extra to make the world a little more awesome.
- You can choose to be grateful no matter what.
- Every 3.6 seconds, a person dies of hunger, 75% are children.
- The human brain takes in 11 million bits of information every second but is aware of only 40.
- You should not pray for tasks equal to your abilities, but pray for abilities equal to your task.
- Blessed is he that gives than receive. Receiving is not bad; just give more than you receive.
- The day after tomorrow is called "overmorrow"
- One of the very true greatest illusions of life is that we always believe that there is more time in tomorrow than in today. So don't miss today!!
- When you kiss the face of your little baby, you've kissed the face of God.
- 2016 is a year of millennial customer.
- Humans don't have mating seasons like other animals.
- So far nights can be turned to mornings, friends to family, dreams can be turned to reality.
Now You know already right? *smiles
Just have an amazing day Fam!
No Blogging Without You, Thank You For Visiting.