Monday, 30 May 2016
Some Sweet Words To Kick-Start Your Day
- If you want to change your way of living, you have to change your way of thinking.
-The mind is a battlefield, our actions are results of our hearts.
- Don't become a product of the negativity around you.
- Change comes from the inside before it begins to manifest on the outside.
- The gift of the Holy-Spirit gives you remembrance. Embrace it.
- Don't be lazy, You have to lay hands on yourself.
- Go after treasure not trash.
- Never use others people's way of life to wholly judge yours, you'll get messed up.
- Accuracy is the word of God. Align with the perfect word.
- You can't change what you can't identify. Identify that error today and fix the loophole.
- Activate yourself. No one is going to do that for you. You are the sole proprietor of the navigation process.
- Money without purpose is materialism.
Trust this "Paula White" inspired piece lightened up your day and gave you the perfect juicy tonic for the week and beyond.
Have a fab day guys!
No Blogging Without You, Thank You For Visiting.